Nate Phillips on November 8th 2022
We've recently added support for the following:
- Three-line diagrams for load-side SolarEdge and Enphase systems (more systems coming soon)
- Array layout design & enhancements
- Bill of materialsundefined
- Bifacial modules are now included in search result
- Ability to create parallel strings for string inverters that allow for multiple strings per MPPT
- Bug fixes and under-the-hood performance improvements for a faster and more stable app
- Support for brand-name junction boxes from IronRidge, Unirac, SnapNRack, and EcoFasten
- And much more...
Watch this short video showcasing the layout design enhancements...
Three-line diagrams depict the positive, negative, and neutral circuits of a DC system - and L1, L2, (L3 on three phase) Neutral and Ground cables on an AC system. A single-line diagram shows a more basic representation of the PV system with the connections between equipment shown with just a single line. Some AHJs and utilities require a three-line diagram.
This new option in Lyra allows you to include a single-line, three-line, or both in the permit package. Three-line generation is currently supported for the following types of systems:
- Load-side Enphase systems without ESS
- Load-side SolarEdge systems
Check out a sample three-line diagram at the bottom of our One-Click Permit Packages page.
- Ability to add a new module position to the array layout
- Ability to select multiple modules and move them a group
- Integration with EcoFasten ClickFit rail span API to automatically populate rail span values